Welcome to “INTER NOS KEMPING” on Sołtysia Island!
A private island with the size of 8.5 hours on Lake Lubie in the Drawsko Lakeland, under the Austrian-Polish leadership. Campsites and campsites offer ample space without separate lots, cottages, restaurant “Karczma Tyrolska u Martina” and water equipment rental. For guests there is a sanitary facility, running water, boxes with electricity, free wi-fi, the possibility of card payments, issuing fishing permits and delivery of fresh bread. Access to the island is done by ferry, and for pedestrians and cyclists a floating footbridge is available.
We look forward to your arrival!
- Reception in the high season is open from 9.00 to 20.00. Break from 12:00 to 16:00
- In the high season until 18.00 you can place an order for bread. Bread pickup from Monday to Saturday at the reception the next day from 8.30 – 10.00. We do not deliver bread on Sunday.
- Until 12.00, please also submit fishing license orders. Buy them yourself at the “Płock” Fishing Club in the village of Lubieszewo. 3 km
The campsite has night quiet:
- from Monday to Friday from 22:00 to 8:00, on Saturday and Sunday from 0:00 to 9:00.
- There is a mini shop at the reception. You can buy it in inter alia beverages, sweets, ice cream, charcoal, cigarettes, campfire tree, small groceries and chemicals, etc.
- In the high season, the “Gospoda na Wyspie” Restaurant is open from 12.00 to 21.00.
- The ferry course hours 8.00 / 10.00 / 12.00 / 14.00 / 16.00 / 18.00 / 20.00
- The nearest grocery store is in Lubieszewo – 2 km: open from 6.00 – 20.00, and on Sundays from 9.00 – 10.00 / 13.00 – 16.00